JSON Schema in Aliveforms
Debug the forms and Use Your Chatbot like ChatGPT, You.com and other Tools with Aliveforms
JSON Schema of Aliveforms for GPT Chatbot Tools
Aliveforms provides the JSON schema that empowers you to debug the form and use GPT Chatbot tools seamlessly. You can provide this JSON schema to GPT chatbots like ChatGPT, You.com etc and get form code generated with very less effort.
A Basic Primer for Form Types
In Aliveforms, there are 5 base types for forms
- Polls Single screen/quiz forms with multiple choice question.
- Generic Muli-screen forms.
- Score Calculation Multi-screen forms with support for assigning scores to certain type for screens.
- Ranked Quizzes Score calculation form but scoreboard is shown at end.
- Analytical Calculation - Weight Based Multi-screen forms with support for assigning weight to options.
Based upon type for form, different entries of jSON schema will be used. To copy very specific template for chatbot, Open Alivebot in form editor and click on
Prompt button to copy on clipboard.
JSON Schemas of Aliveforms
Here are links of JSON Schemas used in Aliveforms.